Insurance & Billing
Billing & Insurance Information:
Our business office staff will gladly assist you with any questions or concerns that you might have about your account. You may contact the business office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tri-State Orthopaedics participates in most insurance plans and networks, including those listed below. We participate in:
- Aetna PPO
- BHSG Network (Baptist Health Services Group)
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and out of state BCBS
- BlueCross BlueShield Federal Plan
- Blue care
- Cigna Healthcare of Tennessee PPO and HMO
- First Health Network
- Health Choice Network (Methodist Hospital Affiliated)
- Health Now Network (St. Francis Hospital Affiliated)
- PHCS Network
- Signature Health Network
- United Healthcare of Tennessee
- Work Comp
Our office accepts cash, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express), checks, and money orders. You may pay by phone (901) 333-2525 or by mailing to:
Tri-State Orthopaedics, LLC
P. O. Box 5052
Memphis, TN 38101
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept my insurance plan?Please contact our office at (901)333-2525 to see if we participate with your insurance.
- Do I need a referral to be seen by Dr Apurva Dalal?No
- Do you accept Medicare ?Yes.
- What happens if my Insurance plan does not pay?If medical claims are not paid within 30 days from billing, it is the patient’s responsibility to help follow up with the insurance company.
- If my insurance company does not pay, am I liable for the bill?Yes.
- Will you bill my secondary insurance after my primary carrier has paid their portion?Yes, as a courtesy we will bill the secondary insurance.
- When is my deductible due?Deductibles and co-payments are due at the time of service. We will bill your insurance company for the balance.
- Do you accept third party liability insurance (automobile or personal injury)?No.
- Do you accept payment arrangements?No
- What forms of payment do you accept?Cash, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express), check and money orders.
- What do I have to send with my payment?Include the name of the patient for whom the account is being paid, the patient account number and the remittance portion of the statement.
- Do you participate in any Medicare HMO plans?Currently we participate in Blue Cross Medicare Advantage plan only.
- Do you accept self- pay patients? Do you accept patients who do not have any Insurance?No